關于保險的商務談判英語對話 商務英語談判保險對話

1 商務 英語 關于保險的對話
If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the goods?如果我們的這批貨物以到岸價格的條件成交,你們負責投保哪些險別?下面介紹商務英語關于保險的對話,希望可以幫助到您 。

關于保險的商務談判英語對話 商務英語談判保險對話

文章插圖

A:Mr. Li, I'd like to have a talk with you over the question of insurance you doesn’t mind.
A:李先生,如果你不介意,我想同你談談保險的問題 。
B: No, not a bit. Go ahead, please.
B:—點也不介意,請說吧 。
【關于保險的商務談判英語對話 商務英語談判保險對話】A:What do your insurance clause cover?
A:你們的保險條款中有哪些險別?
B;There are three basic covers, namely, Free from Particular Average, With Particular Average and All Risks.
B:有三種基本險別,也就是:平安險、水漬險和綜合險 。
A:If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the goods?
A:如果我們的這批貨物以到岸價格的條件成交,你們負責投保哪些險別?
B; Generally speaking, we only insurance the goods with Particular Average.
B:—般說來,我們只投保水潰險 。
A: Do your cover risks other than WPA, for instance, TPND, Weight and Fresh and Rainwater Damage?
A:除水潰險以外,你們還投其他險別嗎?比如:提貨不著 險,重量、保鮮和雨水險 。
B:Yes. If the buyers want of have the goods insured against these risks, we shall arrange for them.
B:是的,如果買主想投保此類險別,我們將給他們安排投 保 。
A:And It is the buyers who will pay for the extra premium, I think.
A:我想這額外的保險費將由買方支付 。
B:That's It. According to the international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless they are called for by the buyers.
B:是的,按照國際慣例,我們不投保這類險別,除非買主要求投保 。
#zs##@#商務英語對話分段保險ze#
句式1:We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf.
我們為你們保陸地險 。
應用對話:
A: What insurance do you recommend for the goods?
你們推薦什么樣的保險?
B: We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf.
我們為你們保陸地險 。
A: OK.
好的 。
句式2:But you will pay the additional premium.
但是你們要支付其他的保險費用 。
應用對話:
A: But you will pay the additional premium.
但是你們要支付其他的保險費用 。
B: Oh, our exporters always pay all the premiums.
噢,我們的出口方一向支付所有的保險費用 。
A: But we offer you a special price.
但是我們給你們報了特價 。
B: We have to think about this term.
我們要考慮一下這個條款 。
必選的基本險按重要性排列為FPA.(平安險 Free from Particular Average)、WPA(水漬險 With Particular Average)和AR(一切險 All Risks) 。
其他表達法:
We shall insure the goods on your behalf.
我們將為你方的貨物保險 。
We can insure the procelain vases on your behalf, but at a rather high premium, all the additional premium will be for your account.
我們為你方的瓷器花瓶保險,但是由于保險費用很高,其余的所有保險費用將由你方支付 。
3商務英語分析品質對話
A:I can promise you that, if you buy our product, you will be getting A-l quality.
A:我可以保證,如果你購買我們的產品,品質一定是一流 的 。
B:I’ve looked at your units, and am very happy with them. Your goods are all far above standard quality.
B:我已經看了貨,也很滿意 。你們的產品品質都遠在標 準之上 。

關于保險的商務談判英語對話 商務英語談判保險對話

文章插圖

A:We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better. We won't sacrifice quality for quick profits.
A:我們投入了大筆財力,就是要保證我們的品質勝人一 籌 。我們不會為了賺錢而降低品質的 。
B:Well, we're really interested in placing an order under negotiation. We can start the negotiations as soon as you want.
B:我們很想與貴公司商談訂單的事,只要貴公司方便,我 們隨時可以開始 。
A : That's great, I'm glad we'll be able to do business together. I'll have some quotations ready for you by tomorrow morning.
A:太好了!能一起合作,我真的很高興 。最遲明天早上,我就會把報價單準備好 。
B:Fine. As well,would you mind if I asked to see the Loyd's surveyor report of your products? I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis.
B:好!還有,你可以讓我看一下你們的勞依茲鑒定人報 告書嗎?我可能還有幾個關于品質分析的問題想問問 。
4商務英語折扣傭金對話
A:We do business on commission basis.
A:我公司是按照傭金的規矩做生意的 。
B: We usually allow no commission. If your order is large enough, well consider it.
B:我公司通常不給傭金 。如訂貨量大,我公司會考慮的 。
A:We usually charge a commission of 10% .
A:我公司通常收取10%的傭金 。
B:lt's too high. If calculated into the price, the goods are difficult to sell.
B:太髙了 。如打進價格,商品很難銷售 。
A:Then how many percent commission do you allow us?
A:那么貴公司給多少傭金?
B: If your order for the goods exceeds 10 000 sets, well give you 5% commission.
B:如果貴公司訂貨超過10 000只,我公司給貴公司5%的 傭金 。
A:The season for your goods is over. Well spend a lot of money in pushing the sales.
A:銷售季節已過,我公司將花很多錢促銷 。
B:We’ll give you another 1% to make up for the expenses in pushing the sales
B:我公司再給貴公司1%以補償貴公司的促銷費用 。