休假的意義在于可以讓人身心得到休息和放松,緩解工作壓力和疲勞 。此外,假期還可以給忙碌的人充足的時間去做工作之外的事情,比如走親訪友、陪伴孩子、孝敬老人等等 。這是假期生活英語口語對話,讓我們來看看:
【英語口語簡單的假期生活 寒假生活英語對話】【假期生活英語口語對話】

文章插圖
丹尼爾: Good evening! Long time no see, how are you?
晚上好! 好久不見.還好嗎?
蘇珊: Good evening! I`m fine, how about you, beauty?
晚上好!我很好美女.你呢?
丹尼爾: Thanks for God! I am fine too.
感謝上帝!我也很好.
蘇珊: How did you spend your spring festival?
你的春節是怎樣度過的呢?
丹尼爾: Aha, it is a long story!
說起來就長了.
蘇珊: I`m willing to listen to you.
我愿意洗耳恭聽.
丹尼爾: Ok! Actually, I have a wonderful holiday. I spend most of the time with my family members and friends.
好的!事實上.我度過了一個精彩的假期.大多數時間我和家人和朋友待在一起.
蘇珊: That sounds great!
聽起來不錯!
丹尼爾: How about your spring festival?
你的春節是怎么度過的呢?
蘇珊: I had visited some relatives and spend some time watching TV and surfing internet.
我拜訪了一些親戚.再就是看電視.上網.
丹尼爾: It seems that both of us are satisfied with our spring festival.
這似乎看起來我們倆都滿意自己的春節假期.
蘇珊: Quite right.
是的
丹尼爾: It`s time to say goodbye. See you!
該說再見了.
蘇珊: See you!
再見!
【談論假期生活的英語對話】
A:Welcome back! How was your vacation?
歡迎回來!假期過得怎么樣?
B:It was fantastic, but I'm glad to be back! Being a tourist is really tiring!
好極了 。不過回到家我還是很高興 。畢竟出門旅游還是挺累的 。
A:Where did you end up going?
那你后來決定去哪里了?
B:Because it's off-season, we got a really good package deal to Paris, so we went there.
由于屬于旅游淡季,我們趕上了一個去巴黎的特別優惠的旅游團,所以我們就去那兒了 。
A:I've always wanted to go to Paris. The Eiffel Tower is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the world! Did you go to the top?
我一直都很想去巴黎 。埃菲爾鐵塔是世界上最著名的名勝之一!你登到塔頂了嗎?
B:That was the first thing we did. I have a few pictures. Do you want to seet them?
我們第一站就是去那兒 。我拍了一些照片 。你想看看嗎?
A:Sure. What's this one a picture of?
當然 。這張拍的是什么?
B:Oh, that's a picture of me on our fourth day of travelling. I'm standing next to a famous founation in the centre of the city.
這是我在旅游第四天拍的 。我站在市中心一個特別有名的噴泉旁邊 。
A:You don't look very happy in that picture.
你看起來怎么高興啊?
B:No,by that time, I was sick of sightseeing. I had had enough of art galleries, cathedrals, fountains, statues, and palaces!
不是,那時候我對觀光已經有點膩了 。我參觀了太多的美術館,教堂,噴泉,雕像和宮殿!
A:So what did you do?
那你怎么辦?
B:We spent that afternoon walking around a flea market. We had a few coffees, watched a movie, and went for a swim in the pool at the hotel.
那天下午我們去逛了逛跳蚤市場 。喝咖啡,看電影,然后回酒店泳池游了泳 。
A:My travel agent always reminds me to plan a day of relaxing for every 3 days of sightseeing. Did you go to the Louvre?
我參加的旅行社總是提醒我每觀光3天就要騰出一天時間來放松身心 。你們去盧浮宮了嗎?
B:Of course! You can't go to Paris without going to their famous art gallery! I was surprised by how small the Mona Lisa was though.
當然去了!去巴黎怎么能不去最有名的美術館呢!但是蒙娜麗莎那幅畫怎么那么小啊,真讓我大吃一驚 。
A:That's what everyone says! I can't wait to see it for myself some day.
每個去過的人都這么說!我已經等不及了,一定要找時間親自去看一看!
【春節假期的英語對話】

文章插圖
A:The Spring Festival is drawing close. By then we will have five days off. I am expecting it.
A:春節就要到了 。到時我們會放五天假 。我盼著這一天的到來 。
B:Can you tell me something about the Spring Festival?
B:你能給我講講春節好嗎?
A:Just like you celebrate Christmas, we celebrate our lunar New Year's Day, the Spring Festival. It is a time for the family members and relatives to have a get-together.
A:就像你們過圣誕節一樣,我們慶祝我們的農歷新年——春節 。這是家人和親友團聚的時刻 。
B:Christmas is also a special time for us to have the family reunion and to express our best wishes to those we love and those who love us in the coming new year.
B:圣誕節也是家人和親友團聚、并向我們愛的入和愛我們的人表達我們對他們來年美好祝愿的一個節日 。
A:Christmas has more religious nature, while our Spring Festival is a more traditional holiday. On the New Year's Eve, we have a big dinner called "Family Reunion Dinner". One of the traditional food to eat at the dinner is dumplings. After that, the adults usually sit chatting, watching TV, or playing cards.
A:圣誕節更具宗教色彩,而我們的春節則是個更為傳統的節日,除夕之夜,我們會吃一頓大餐,叫做“午夜飯",有一樣傳統食物就是“餃子”,吃過飯后,大人們通惜會坐下來聊天,看電視或打牌 。
B:What are the children doing?
B:那孩子們做些什么呢?
A:They usually go outside to play firecrackers and fireworks.
A:他們一般會出去放煙花和爆竹 。
B:I heard one of the purposes to do it Is to frighten the devils so they wtll not come to do any harm to people in the next year.
B:我聽說放爆竹的目的是為了嚇走惡魔,這樣它們就不會在來年危害大家 。
A:Perhaps it is like what people told you. At 24 hours midnight, the time when the New Year real comes, we exchange "Happy New Year" to each other, and parents and grandparents will take out small packages wrapped with red paper, in them are some what we call "Lucky Money".
A:盛許正如人們所告訴你的那樣吧 。到了午夜零點時,新年就算真正到來了 。我們互道“新年好”,父母和祖父母們要拿出紅紙包來,里面包的是錢,我們把它叫做“壓歲錢” 。
B:Who will get the money?
B:誰能拿到這個錢呢?
A:Of course the children.
A:當然是孩子們 。
【假期安排英語口語對話】
The summer vacation is coming. Tom asks Steven if he has done some arrangement for it.
暑假就要到來了,湯姆問史蒂文是否安排好假期的計劃 。
Tom:How do you arrange this summer vacation?
湯姆:你怎么安排這個夏季休假呢?
Steven:I want to travel.
史蒂文:我想去旅行 。
Tom:Where would you like to go?
湯姆:你打算去哪兒?
Steven:The seaside.
史蒂文:去海邊 。
Tom:That's really a good idea. Taking a walk on the beach and lying in the sun are pretty good. I recommend you Qingdao or Dalian.
湯姆:真是個好主意!在海灘上散散步,曬曬太陽挺不錯的 。我推薦你去青島或是大連 。
Steven:I’ve been to Qingdao before, so I’ll choose Dalian live heard that the environment there is very good.
史蒂文:青島我去過了,這次我去大連 。聽說那里環境很好 。
Tom:Yes, that's a good place to spend a holiday. Last year I went there. It's really a beautiful and clean city. You'll have a good time.
湯姆:沒錯,那是個度假的好地方,去年我去過了 。大連真是個既干凈又漂亮的城市,你肯定會玩兒得很開心的 。沒錯,那是個度假的好地方,去年我去過了 。大連真是個既干凈又漂亮的城市,你肯定會玩兒得很開心的 。沒錯,那是個度假的好地方,去年我去過了 。大連真是個既干凈又漂亮的城市,你肯定會玩兒得很開心的 。
Steven:Thank you!
史蒂文:謝謝!
- 英語口語連讀弱讀技巧 英語連讀,弱讀,略讀,變讀,縮讀
- 草莓英語單詞快速記憶 草莓的英文單詞怎么記
- 親切的造句 親切的什么
- 送什么禮物給女同胞們 圣誕老人的禮物一般是什么
- 劉海麻花辮簡單編法 劉海麻花辮怎么編
- 圓通快遞運費收費標準 圓通快遞的運費是多少
- 人人都掛在嘴上,但是真正的友誼卻很罕見 朋友之間的友誼說說
- 生產1000袋木耳,扣除流動資金投入 黑木耳的產地有哪些
- 玉米種子的好壞會直接影響出苗率和小苗的長勢 玉米種子怎么種
- 從你的全世界路過DJ陳末和一群朋友的都市情感故事 柳巖飾演燕子的電影是哪個
