關于外國過海關的對話 過海關英語口語情景對話

如果你想出國,那么海關是你必須通過的地方 。東南亞也行 。一些歐美海關會用英語問一些簡單的問題 。這是出國過海關英語口語對話.讓我們來看看:
【出國過海關英語口語對話】

關于外國過海關的對話 過海關英語口語情景對話

文章插圖

Officer: May I see your passport please?
海關人員:我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form 。
亨利:當然,給您 。這是入境申請表 。
Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?
海關人員:請問您此行的目的是什么?
Henry: I'm here on business 。
亨利:我來這兒履行公務 。
Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?
海關人員:您的簽證期限是兩個星期,你打算待多長時間?
Henry: For ten days 。
亨利:10天以后就回去了 。
Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?
海關人員:這期間您會去旅行嗎?
Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit 。
亨利:是的,我要去拜訪朋友 。
Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?
海關人員:先生,請問您的包里有些什么?
Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books 。
亨利:只是照相機、衣服和一些書籍 。
Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?
海關人員:請您把包打開讓我看看行嗎?
Henry: Alright 。
亨利:好的 。
Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir 。
海關人員:可以了 。祝您旅途愉快,先生 。
Henry: Thank you 。
亨利:謝謝 。
【過海關英語簡短對話】
A: I have never arrived at this airport before and need to know where to go next.
B: Go to the end of the walkway, down the stairs, and to the right.
A: Do we need to clear Customs before we go get our bags?
B: You will clear Customs and Immigration when you have picked up your luggage.
A: What do I need to have out when I pass through Customs?
B: Make sure that your passport is out and that your Declarations form is complete.
A: My seatmate here is traveling through to Canada, and I told her that she probably doesn’t have to clear Customs.
B: People who are not entering the United States should go to the left and follow the directions given to them. Their bags are already routed through to their final destination.
A: Can we use the restrooms before we clear Customs?
B: Yes, there is one right over there especially for this area.

關于外國過海關的對話 過海關英語口語情景對話

文章插圖

【過海關的英語對話2人】
A: Here's my ticket, passport and the entry card.
A:這是我的機票、護照和入境卡 。
B: Thank you. Have you got anything to declare?
B:謝謝,有什么要申報的嗎?
A: Yes. Just this coconut.
A:是的 。只有這個椰子 。
B:Where did you get it?
B:您從哪兒拿來的?
A:I picked it at a friend's farm.
A:從一個朋友的農場里拿來的 。
B: I'm sorry. No fresh fruits, vegetables, or meats may be brought in.
B:很抱歉,生鮮、蔬果及肉類都不能帶入境 。
A: Darn it! wanted to give It to a friend here. Well,1 guess you can just be the friend.
A:討厭!我本來想把它送給這里的一個朋友 。啊,你就當那個朋友好了 。
B: Thanks anyway, ma'am, but we'll have to destory it.We don't want to risk infestation 。
B:不管怎樣,謝謝您,太太 ??墒俏覀冞€是要把它銷毀,我們可不想冒病蟲入侵的風險 。
【出國過海關簡單英語對話】
A: Your passport, please. 請出示您的護照 。
B: This one. 這個 。
A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多長時間?
B: Two weeks. 兩個星期
A: Where are you going stay? 您此期間在哪里落腳?
B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希爾頓酒店 。
A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什么?
B: For Business. 商務旅行 。
【關于外國過海關的對話 過海關英語口語情景對話】A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通過了 。