1酒店 商務 英語 情景對話
And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, ifyou would like something to drink, you can also call room service.我們在頂層還有一個自助餐廳,如果你想喝點什么,也可以撥打房間服務電話 。下面是酒店商務英語情景對話相關內容,希望可以為您帶來幫助 。

文章插圖
Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
職員:下午好,請問您有什么需要?
Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.
史蒂文:我要入住 。
Clerk: Do you have a reservation?
職員:您有預訂嗎?
Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October6th. I called last week.
史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,預訂了10月2日到10日的房間 。我上周打的電話 。
Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is thatright?
職員:請稍等 。是的,史蒂文·史密斯 。您訂的是帶浴室的單人間,對吧?
Steven: Yes, that's right.
史蒂文:是的 。
Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?
職員:史密斯先生,現在請您填一下這個登記表格好嗎?
Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?
史蒂文:好的 。順便問一下,餐廳在哪里?
Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6thfloor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, ifyou would like something to drink, you can also call room service.
職員:餐廳在2樓 。這是您房間的鑰匙 。您的房間在6樓,609房間,電梯在那邊 。我們在頂層還有一個自助餐廳,如果你想喝點什么,也可以撥打房間服務電話 。
Steven: Thank you.
史蒂文:謝謝你 。
2預訂房間英語對話范文
A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?
你好,這里是泉城大酒店,請問您需要什么服務
B Yes, I'd like to book a room.
我需要預訂一間房
A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?
我們酒店有不同類型的房間,您需要哪種房間呢?
B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?
我不是很確定,你能不能給我做一下簡單的介紹?
A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.
好的,我們酒店提供標準單人間和標準雙人間,除此之外還有對貴賓的特殊套房
B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?
謝謝,我想預定一間單人標準間,最好是介于4樓到7樓之間的 。嗯,我需要你們的工作人員在我到達九點前打開窗戶并打掃房間,可以嗎?
A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?
好的,先生,我已經記下了你的要求 。我先在電腦上查詢一下 。嗯,6樓的603房間,需要打掃并打開窗戶,還有什么要求嗎?
B Thanks,how much does it cost?
謝謝,房間費用是多少錢
A That is 580 RMB
房費是580元
B Don't your hotel have discount?
你們沒有折扣嗎?
A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.
非常抱歉,先生 。如果你想打折必須是我們酒店的協議客戶,并且至少住三天
B OK,that's alright!
好,那就算了
A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?
您什么時候能到達,先生?
B Around 15 to 3 P.M.
下午2點45
A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!
好的,能為您服務是我們酒店的榮幸,我們在此恭候您的光臨!
B Thank you very much!Byebye!
謝謝,再見!
3酒店常用英語情景對話
入 住
F: Frontdesk(前臺) G: Guest(顧客)
F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?
歡迎來到海邊酒店 。能為您做點什么嗎?
G: I’d like a room, please.
我要住店 。
F: Would you prefer a single or a double?
你是要單人間還是雙人間呢?

文章插圖
G: A double, please. How much is that?
雙人間,價格是多少?
F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?
145美元每晚,你要住幾晚呢?
G: Just tonight.
就今晚 。
F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?
一晚含稅總共145美元 。您的名字是?
G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.
我是達維斯 。
F: And how do you spell that, sir?
怎么拼寫呢?
G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.
是D-A-V-I-E-S 。
F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?
好的,你想要如何付款?
G: Do you take VISA?
能用VISA卡嗎?
F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.
可以,我們接受VISA卡,萬事達卡,美國運通 。
G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?
我用VISA付款,退房時間是?
F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?
10點退房 。您的房間號是505 。您還有其他疑問嗎?
G: And is there a restaurant?
有餐廳嗎?
F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.
3樓有餐廳,有一個咖啡廳在大廳旁邊 。
G: Is there a pool here?
有游泳池嗎?
F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.
有的,在2樓 。但是需要自己帶毛巾 。
G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?
餐廳什么時候關門呢?
F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.
餐廳和游泳池都是10點 。
G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M?
好的,6:30能夠叫醒我嗎?
F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.
沒問題,叫醒服務6:30,希望您住的愉快!
4酒店常用英語對話
洗衣房
A:Room Attendant(客房服務) B:Guest(顧客)
A: Excuse me.Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.
打擾一下,您有需要洗的衣物嗎?洗衣房服務員員來收衣物了 。
G: No,not now,thank you.
現在還不需要,謝謝你.
A: If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.
如果您有需要洗的衣物,請把它們放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了 。洗衣房的工作人員每天早上會來取走 。
G: Thank you.
謝謝你 。
A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
請您告訴我們,或者在洗衣單上標明是否您的衣物需要熨燙、水洗、干洗或者縫補并且說明您什么時候要取回這些衣物 。
G: I see.What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.
好的,我明白了 。如果衣物損壞怎么辦呢?我想知道您們酒店會怎么處理這個問題 。
A: In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.
如果是這樣,酒店讓人會賠償 。賠償不會超過所洗衣物的十倍 。
G: That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.
那聽起來非常合理 。我希望衣物不會出現損壞 。
A: Don't worry,Ma'am.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.
不要擔心,女士 。我們洗衣房工作經驗很豐富的 。
G: All right.Thank you for your information.
那好吧,謝謝你的提醒 。
A: Not at all.
【商務情景對話 英語 酒店商務英語情景對話 備用鑰匙】不用謝 。
- 商務英語專業面試自我介紹 商務英語自我介紹簡短
- 謝謝并道歉的英語情景對話 英語道歉情景2人對話
- 關于預定房間的英語對話 房間預訂英語情景對話
- 邀請看電影的英語對話 邀請去看電影的英語對話
- 關于生日派對的英語對話多人 生日party英語對話
- 英語電話預約情景對話 關于打電話預約的英語對話
- 有關買房英語情景對話 買房和賣房的情景對話英語
- 在學校找份兼職的英語對話 談一談兼職工作英語
- 接電話留言情景對話英語 英語打電話留言情景對話
- 談論興趣愛好的英語口語對話 關于興趣愛好的對話英語
