買東西討價還價的英語口語對話 外貿英語討價還價對話

商務談判是每個商務人士都會參與的事情 。當需要用商務英語與外商談判時,討價還價是很常見的 。今天,我與你分享關于討價還價的商務英語口語對話 。來看看吧!

買東西討價還價的英語口語對話 外貿英語討價還價對話

文章插圖

關于討價還價的商務英語口語對話
我們無法接受你方報價 。
We find no way to accept quotation your quotation. / We find it hard to accept your quotation.
價格實在太高了 。你們能否減讓30美元?
The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?
價格可以根據訂貨數量浮動 。
The price may vary according to the number ordered. / The price depends on the size of the order.
你們想要多少套?
How many sets are you likely to take?
50 。
Fifty.
那么,考慮到我們新建立的業務關系,我們將減讓10美元 。
Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10. / Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.
謝謝你方做出的讓步,但坦率地說,我們雙方的價格差異仍然很大 。25美元怎么樣?別讓我們在價格問題上卡殼 。
I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.
我們不能把價格降到你們那個幅度 。
We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.
我們的盈利簡直經不起這么大的削減 。
Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut. / It leaves us almost no margin of profit.
讓我們折中一下來彌補差距,好嗎?
Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway"!
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
為了達成交易,
In order to close the deal / In order to get the business done / In order to strike the bargain,
我們再減讓5美元 。
we will reduce another $ 5.
這是我們的最低價了
This is the best quotation we can make. / This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price
好吧 。我接受這個價格 。
All right. I accept this price.

買東西討價還價的英語口語對話 外貿英語討價還價對話

文章插圖

討價還價的商務英語句子
1. I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你們的還價,減價3元 。
2. If the price is higher than that, we'd rather call the whole deal off.
如果價格比這還高,我們寧愿放棄這樁生意 。
【買東西討價還價的英語口語對話 外貿英語討價還價對話】3. It's absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我們不可能將價格降到你方所要求的那樣低 。
4. We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤 。
5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我們還價為每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元 。
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can't accept it.
你方還價太低了,我方無法接受 。
7. I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性 。
8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方堅持自己的價格,不作讓步,我們沒有必要再談下去了 。
9. Let's have your counter offer.
請還個價 。
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不過,我認為彼此都堅持自己的價格是不明智的 。
11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我們認為你方的報價太高了,我方難以接受 。
12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的報價是合理的、現實的,符合當前市場的價格水平 。
討價還價的商務英語對話 
Peter:  I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices. 
我們從價格開始吧 。
Smith:  Shoot. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 
洗耳恭聽 。我很樂意回答你的任何問題 。  
Peter:  Your products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking. 
貴司產品非常不錯,但我有點擔心你的價格 。  
Smith:  You think we will be asking for more? 
你認為我們會要的更多嗎?  
Peter:  That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount. 
那并不是我想的 。我知道你們的研究成本是很高,但我希望能得到七五折 。  
Smith:  That seems to be a little high. I don't know how we can make a profit with those numbers. 太高了 。
這樣的折扣我們沒有利潤了 。  
Peter:  We said we want 10000pcs over a three-month period. What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee? 
我們接下來的三個月需要采購10000個,如果我們保證一年的訂單怎么樣?