英語口語對話簡單16句 英語簡單口語對話20句

英語對話教學是英語課堂教學的重要組成部分,在提高教師教學能力和促進學生學習方面發揮著越來越重要的作用 。這是簡單英語口語對話范文,讓我們來看看:
【簡單英語口語對話范文】

英語口語對話簡單16句 英語簡單口語對話20句

文章插圖

A: why are there still so many people overweight despite the current fitness craze?
現在健身這么火,為什么還是有那么多人超重呢?
C: well, there are certain factors that effect people's size and weight.
嗯,還是有一些因素會影響人們的體型和體重的.
A: what are they?
都有哪些因素呢?
C: one study said that low-income groups have a higher percentage of over-weight people than higher income families.
有研究表明低收入人群超重的比例比高收入人群高.
A: why?
為什么呢?
C: the survey said that the low, income groups eat more junk food on a daily basis.
說低收入人群每天吃太多的垃圾食品.
A: that makes sense. Probably less time to make dinner and the junk food is cheaper.
可以理解,他們每天工作忙,沒時間做飯,垃圾食品又比較便宜.
C: and junk food contains lots of fat and oil. There is one final reason why so many people are fat.
垃圾食品油脂含量又高.不過還有另外一個原因.
A: what's that?
什么?
C: nobody exercises anymore-not even kids! The average american home has the TV on for 6 hours a day!
現在很少有人鍛煉身體,甚至小孩都不鍛煉.家里電視一天至少開6個小時.
A: wow! No wonder people are so fat. Say, Carl, looks like you could be doing a bit more exercising.
天啊.怪不得人們變得這么胖.卡爾,你是不是也該鍛煉鍛煉身體了?
C: yeah, I guess so.
可能吧.
A: you should consider eating healthier food and getting some more exercise.
你可要注意飲食了,多做鍛煉啊.
C: hey, I started a diet and lost 10 pounds.
我節食一段時間,瘦了10磅呢.
A: so what happened?
后來呢?
【英語口語對話簡單16句 英語簡單口語對話20句】C: well, I quit and gained it back plus 5 pounds.
我放棄了,結果體重反彈,又胖了5磅.
A: you should have kept trying.
貴在堅持啊.
【簡單兩人英語口語對話】
C: hey, Tom, did you enjoy your lunch?
嗨,湯姆,午飯吃的好嗎?
T: oh, don't mention it. It was terrible.
哎,別提了,很糟糕!
C: what' the matter?
怎么了?
T: the food station was as crowded as usual. I waited for 20 minutes for my sandwish, and when I finall got it the chicken was underdone.
快餐店還是那么擠,我點了個炸雞三明治,等了20分鐘,最后里頭的炸雞還是生的.
C: I see. You simply can't blame the server for this.
哦,你也沒法責怪服務員.
T: yes, I know. Fast food is so popular in this district.
我知道,這里快餐太受歡迎了.
C: that's true.
是啊.
T: anyway, how was your luch, Catherine?
凱瑟琳,你的午飯怎么樣?
C: it was good. I brough lunch from home today.
挺好的,我自己從家里帶了飯.
T: you did? I thought you must feel right at home here as we get as many fast food restaurants as you do in America.
真的嗎?我以為我們這里和美國一樣有很多快餐店,你會覺得像在家一樣舒服呢.
C: well, I personally don't like then because i don't believe they are healthy.
我個人不喜歡去快餐店,我覺得那些食物都不健康.

英語口語對話簡單16句 英語簡單口語對話20句

文章插圖

T: i guess you're right. More often than not, people go there only for convenience. The foods may taste good, but generally speaking, they are high in calories, salt and fat.
你說的沒錯.通常人們上快餐店都是圖個方便.那些東西可能味道不錯,但是卡路里,鹽和脂肪的含量太高.
C: yes. I am wondering that you must believe fast food is your lifestyle, don't you?
我在想你是不是覺得快餐就是我們美國人的生活方式?
T: you bet. Almost all top brands such as McDonald's and KFC are from America.
當然啦,幾乎所有的大的快餐店,像麥當勞和肯德基都是美國的.
C: well, actually two-thirds of Americans may avoid these places.
實際上三分之二的美國人都不會去那些地方.
T: seriously?
真的嗎?
C: yeah, it's hard to believe but true.
嗯,你也許會覺得難以置信,但事實確實如此.
【日常簡單的英語口語對話】
A:Every honored guests, welcome to Hang Zhou. Now we are visiting Tiger-running Spring.
各位尊敬的游客,歡迎來到西湖 ?,F在我們正在游覽的地方是虎跑泉 。
B:How can we relate tiger to this spot, Miss Zhang?
這個景點怎么會和老虎聯系在一起呢,張小姐?
A:Its name originates from a legend that two tigers run here and made a hole, and then a spring gushed out from it.
此地得名于一個傳說,據說古時有兩只老虎來到此地. 并在這里挖開一個洞,隨后從洞中便有泉水涌出 。
B:How ignorant I am!
我也太無知了 。
A:The Longjing Tea and the Tiger-running Spring water are always considered as the “Two Wonders in West Lake.”
龍井茶和虎跑泉被認為是 “西湖雙絕” 。
B:I know that tea. It smells fragrant.
我知道那個茶葉,聞起來很香的 。
A:That's right. All my guests, attention please. We will have half an hour to visit the spring and take photos. And next spot will be the Moon Reflected in Three Pools.
沒錯?所有游客,請注意 。我們將在這個泉水邊停留半小時,趕緊拍照留念 。我們要去的下一站是三泉映月 。
B:Janice, David, come here. We take some photos here. I can't imagine how beautiful it is!
賈尼斯、大衛,快到這邊來 。我們在這里拍點照片吧!我沒想到這里的風景會如此之美 。
【簡單的兩人英語對話短文】
T: Catherine. have you ever seen the movie Fast Food Nation?
凱瑟琳,你看過電影‘快餐帝國》嗎?
C: Yes, I remember it was inspird by a New York Times best-seller of the same name.
我看過,是根據同名的‘紐約時報》暢銷書改編的.
T: It's Very thought-provoking, isn't it?
我覺得它很發人深省 。
C: Exactly. Jt reveals the dark side of the all-American meal.
是的,它揭示了美國飲食的陰暗面 。
T: So what do you think of the American fast food culture?
那你是怎么看待美困快餐文化的呢?
C: ] think America rcally deserves the name of "fast food nation- as pcopIe can find
McDonald ' s, KFC and Pizza Hut almost all over the States.
我覺得美國是名副其實的“怏餐帝國一,美國的各個角落幾乎都有麥當勞、肯德基和必勝客 。
T: And everyone knows that Americans' favorite food is the hamburger, isn't it?
而H大家都知道美國人最愛吃漢堡包.
C: Sure. Yoi: see, Tom, fast food is a tifestyle that cravcs convenience. Pcople just don't carc whetber it is healthy or not.
是啊,湯姆你看,快餐就是一種崇尚簡便的生活方式,人們才不在乎健不健康昵 。
T: But I think some heajthy menu options are also鴕rvcd at fast food restaurants..
但是我覺得快餐店里還是有一蝗健康菜的.
C: What are they?
都有些什么呢?
T: Such as fat-frec milk, wholc-whcat rolls and fish sandwich.
像脫脂奶、全麥卷和烤魚三明治之類的.
C: They're much better
這氈東西就好多了.
T: But I'm not sure if they're well-rcceived.
但是我不太確定它們會不會受歡迎.
C: That's the point. People usually don't have much time to think about it when thcy have a
on-the-go meal.
這就是問題的關鍵.人們只想隨便吃點的話,一般不會花時間去考慮吃什么 。
T: Well,Amcricans may need to find a way to make the most of their fast foods.
嗯,美國人或許該想想怎樣才能做出最健康的快餐來.
C: I suppotrc so.
我也這么認為 。