有關商務英語的對話1
t's too low a rate compared with those we get from other suppliers, I'm afraid.比起我們從別的供應商那里得到的折扣,恐怕這太低了 。下面是更多有關商務英語的對話的內容,希望可以幫助到各位 。

文章插圖
Inquiry & Offer
詢盤和報盤
A: Mr. Yang , your price for color TV sets is too high.
A:楊先生,你關于彩電的報價太高了 。
B: Well, Mr. Smith, I don't think so, because we offered you CIF Washing-ton.
B:嗯,史密斯先生,我并不這樣認為,因為我們報的是華盛頓的到岸價 。
A: Your price is not competitive at all , compared with that in the international market.
A:你們的價格與國際市場價格相比毫無競爭性 。
B: You know, our prices mainly depend on the size of your order. Could you tell me how much you want to order?
B:你知道,我們的價格主要取決于你們的訂貨量 。能說說你們想訂多少嗎?
A: Five thousand.
A: 500臺 。
B: We'll give you a 10 percent discount.
B:給你 10%的折扣 。
A: It's too low a rate compared with those we get from other suppliers, I'm afraid.
A:比起我們從別的供應商那里得到的折扣,恐怕這太低了 。
B: What's your counter-offer then?
B:那么你的還價是多少?
A: To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 20 percent, I believe.
A:我認為要達成這筆生意,你至少要降低 20% 。
B: Then, we meet half away. What a-bout 15 percent?
B:那么我們各讓一半,15%怎么樣?
A: Good. Let's call it a deal.
A:行 。成交 。
有關商務英語的對話2
Visiting a Factory
參觀工廠
A: Put on the helmet, please.
A:請戴上安全帽 。
B: Do we need to put on the jackets too?
B:我們還得穿上罩衣嗎?
A: You'd better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.
A:最好穿上,以免弄臟你們的衣服 。請留神腳下 。
B: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?
B:謝謝 。生產線都是全自動的嗎?
A: Well, not fully automated.
A:哦,不是全自動的 。
B: I see. How do you control the quality?
B:哦,那你們如何控制質量呢?
A: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.
A:所有產品在整個生產過程中都必須通過五道質量檢查關 。
B: What's the monthly output?
B:月產量多少?
A: One thousand units per month now. But we'll be making 1200 units beginning with October.
A:目前每月 1000套,但從十月份開始每月將提高為 1200套 。
B: What's your usual percentage of rejects?
B:每月不合格率通常是多少?
A: About 2% in normal operations.
A:正常情況下為2%左右 。
B: That's wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?
B:那太了不起了 。成品是從那邊出來嗎?
A: Yes. Shall we take a break now?
A:是的,現在我們稍微休息一下吧 。
有關商務英語的對話3
Business Dinner
商務晚宴
A: Mr. Chen, here comes Mr. Carol Green.
A:陳先生,卡洛·格林先生來了 。

文章插圖
B: Mr. Green, welcome. We're very delighted you're here this evening.
B:格林先生,你今晚能光臨我們 感到非常高興 。
C: I'm very glad to be invited to dinner. Thank you very much for your kindness.
C:你們邀請我參加晚宴,我感到很榮幸,十分感謝你們的盛情 。
B: Come in , please.
B:請進 。
C: Thank you for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for me.
C:多謝你為我準備了這么豐盛的晚餐 。
B: What wine do you prefer , Maotai, Wu liang Ye or tiger-bone wine?
B:你喜歡喝哪種酒,茅臺、五糧液還是虎骨酒?
C: I was told that Maotai is rather strong, but it doesn't go to the head as other some drinks do.
C:我聽說茅臺酒很烈,但與其他一些酒不同的是,它不會上頭 。
B: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife & fork?
B:你喜歡用筷子還是刀叉呢?
C: I'd like to try using chopsticks, but I'm not sure if I can manage them.
C:我想試試用筷子,但我沒把握 能否用好它 。
B: This food is our speciality. Please help yourself.
B:這是本地的特色菜,請隨便吃 。
C: Thank you. It's very delicious!
C:謝謝,味道不錯 。
B: We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
B:洽談中還請你多多關照 。
C: I'm sure. I hope that we can keep the good cooperation between us in future.
C:沒問題 。我希望以后我們之間保持良好的合作 。
B: I wish a brisk business for us all and a continued development in our business dealings!
B:祝大家生意興隆,愿我們的買賣越做越好 。
B&C: Cheers!
B&C:干杯!
有關商務英語的對話4
【商務英語洽談對話英文 英語商務溝通對話】A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隱四通公司, 您好,我是Mary 。
B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生 。
A: May I ask who is calling, please? 請問您是哪位?
B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM電腦公司的Herbert Wood.
A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 謝謝,Wood先生,請稍等 。(打內線電話)Hunter先生,IBM電腦公司的Wood先生找您 。
C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以問他有什么事嗎?
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) Im sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 好的,Hunter先生 。(對來電者說)對不起Wood先生,讓您久等了 。Hunter先生現在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事對他說 。
B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想買一些計算機軟件,另外再談一談開發一些其它的軟件 。我不知道他是否有興趣 。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software. 我明白了,非常感謝,Wood先生 。請你等一下好嗎?(打內線電話)Hunter先生,Wood先生想買一些計算機軟件 。
C: I see. Put him on line two. 好的,請轉到2號線 。
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter.
好的,Hunter先生 。(對來電者)Wood先生,不好意思讓你久等了,我把你的電話接給Hunter先生 。
英語打電話對話范文
A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,銷售部,我能幫你什么忙嗎?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生說話嗎?
A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在 。請問我得告訴他誰打來的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
請別掛機,Bush先生正在和總經理開會,我可以幫你忙嗎?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他討論一下我們上星期簽訂的合同 。
A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想會議不會開得太久,我讓他有空給你打電話,好嗎?
B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那樣最好了 。
- 高級商務英語教程 高級商務英語學什么
- 商務英語學不會怎么辦 商務英語要不要口語成績
- 商務英語參觀工廠對話三個人 商務英語參觀工廠情景對話
- 速學英語口語商務 怎樣學好商務英語方法
- 銷售英語對話短文 關于銷售方面的英語對話
- 買衣服英語對話情景劇 去商店買衣服英語對話
- 關于期末考試壓力的英語對話 大學生壓力英語情景對話
- 劍橋商務英語難不難 劍橋商務英語怎么備考
- 考研面試英語口語 面試英語口語對話自我介紹
- 去機場送行英語怎么說 機場送客英語對話
