包裝公司用英語怎么說 包裝有限公司英文怎么說

1) Shall I wrap it up for you?
要不要給你包起來?
2) Can they be mixed?
可以混裝嗎?
3) How do you want it wrapped? Mixed packing or separated packing?
你想怎樣包裝?混裝還是單獨裝?
4) Do you have special request for packing?
您對包裝有特殊要求嗎?
5) We don't take packing charges.
我們不收包裝費 。
6) What kind of package do you want?
您要什么樣的包裝?
7) We usually charge for this kind of packing.
這種包裝通常要收費的 。
8) We will pack each men's shirt to a cardboard box.
我們將每件男式襯衣裝一紙盒 。
9) Do you want a usual package or a special package?
你是要普通包裝還是要特殊包裝?
10) Please wrap them up separately.
請分開包裝 。
11)Don't worry about the wrapping.
不用擔心包裝 。
12) Just put it in a plastic bag.
放在塑料袋里就行了 。

包裝公司用英語怎么說 包裝有限公司英文怎么說

文章插圖

情景對話
A: Can I help you?
請問您需要幫助嗎?
B: Yes, I'd like to buy a sports jacket, size 45.
是的,我想要一件運動衫.45號的 。
A: Yes, sir. We have a few styles in different colors. Which one do you prefer?
好的,先生 。我們有幾個款式,不同的顏色 。您更喜歡哪一個?
B: I'd like that one in blue.
我喜歡藍色的那個 。
A: Then how about this one? It's smart and feels comfortable.
那么這件怎么樣?這件很漂亮,穿著感覺也舒服 。
B: Yes, it looks nice. Is it expensive?
是的,看上去挺棒 。價錢貴嗎?
A: No, it's not expensive at all. It's 36.8 dollars,plus tax.
不.一點也不貴 。含稅36.8美元 。
B: It sounds great. Can I try it on?
聽起來很棒 。我可以試穿嗎?
A: Certainly. Try it on and the mirror is here.
當然 。試穿一下,鏡子在這邊呢 。
(Put the jacket on and stand before the mirror.)
(穿上衣服,站到鏡子前 。)
B: OK. It feels comfortable and looks good. I'll take it.
好,感覺挺舒服,看上去也不錯 。我買了 。
A: Shall I wrap it up for you?
要不要我為你包裝一下呢?
B: Yes. Can you fold it and put it in a bag?
是的,你能把它疊一下放袋子里嗎?
A: Of course. Here you arc. It's in the bag and it's easy for you to carry.
當然 。給您 。放袋子里了,這樣很方便您攜帶 。
B: Thanks. And here is the money.
謝謝 。給你錢 。
A: It's my pleasure. And welcome again.
【包裝公司用英語怎么說 包裝有限公司英文怎么說】不客氣 。歡迎再來 。