商務英語還盤情景對話 商務談判還盤對話英語

1 商務 英語 還盤對話范文
The present market situation is on the upward, so you don't have to worry about the profit.目前的市場行情處于上升階段,所以你不用擔心盈利 。下面介紹商務英語還盤對話范文,希望可以幫助到您 。

商務英語還盤情景對話 商務談判還盤對話英語

文章插圖

句式1:You will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stops.
等到市場波動停止時,你們可以很快賺取大筆利潤 。
A: We hope you can reduce the price.
我們希望你方降價 。
B: This price is workable.
這個價格是可行的 。
A: But with this price it is hard for us to push the sale in our market.
但是以這個價格買入,我們很難擴大銷售 。
B: You will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stops.
等到市場波動停止時,你們可以很快賺取大筆利潤 。
句式2:The present market situation is on the upward, so you don't have to worry about the profit.
目前的市場行情處于上升階段,所以你不用擔心盈利 。
A: How can it be stopped?
怎么樣才能停止呢?
B: The present market situation is on the onward.
目前的市場行情處于上升階段,所以你不用擔心盈利 。
A: We still face risks.
但是我們仍舊面臨風險 。
其他表達法:
在貿易中承擔風險是不可避免的,但是可以借助對今后走勢的分析來處理還盤 。
The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year's. You must find it very competitive.
我們的皮帶報價比去年的低,你們一定會覺得我們的價格很有競爭力 。
Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.
我們的產品很有競爭力,所以你們一定會有利潤的 。
2討價還價商務英語對話
【商務英語還盤情景對話 商務談判還盤對話英語】A:What do you think of our price?
A:你認為我們的價格如何?
B:Your price has gone up sharply, hasn't It?
B:你們的價格已經大幅度上漲了,不是嗎?
A:Yes. We regret we cannot maintain our original price. Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, we have to adjust the price of our products accordingly.
A:是的 。很遺憾我們不能保持原價了 。由于原材料價格 上漲,我們不得不對產品的價格做出相應的調整
B:l agree with you there, but your price is unreasonable.
B:這我同意,但是你們的價格是不合理的 。
A:l don't think so. You must compare our price with that of other export houses. I'm sure our offer is in line with the prevailing market price level.
A:我不這么認為 。你必須比較一下我們的價格和其他出 口公司的價格 。我確信我們提出的價格符合市場價 格 。
B:l don't think we'll be able to pay the price. To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 3% .
B:我認為我們不能支付那個價格 。為了達成這筆生意,你們至少應該將價格降低3% 。
A:I’m afraid that there is no room for any reduction in price.
A:恐怕沒有再減價的余地了 。
B : Don't you agree with me that in the long run, moderate prices will bring about large sales and more profit?
B:我認為從長遠考慮,公道的價格會增加銷量,從而得到 更多的利潤,難道你不這么認為嗎?
A : We've already cut down our price to cost level.
A:我們已經把價格降到成本價了 。
B:ls that all?
B:只能這樣了嗎?
A:Yes,this is the best we can do.
A:是的,這是我們的最低價了 。
B:I'm sorry we can't handle the price you offered.
B:很抱歉我們無法接受你們提髙的價格 。
3商業保險商務英語對話
A:Mr. Li, I'd like to have a talk with you over the question of insurance you doesn’t mind.
A:李先生,如果你不介意,我想同你談談保險的問題 。
B: No, not a bit. Go ahead, please.
B:—點也不介意,請說吧 。

商務英語還盤情景對話 商務談判還盤對話英語

文章插圖

A:What do your insurance clause cover?
A:你們的保險條款中有哪些險別?
B;There are three basic covers, namely, Free from Particular Average, With Particular Average and All Risks.
B:有三種基本險別,也就是:平安險、水漬險和綜合險 。
A:If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the goods?
A:如果我們的這批貨物以到岸價格的條件成交,你們負 責投保哪些險別?
B; Generally speaking, we only insurance the goods with Particular Average.
B:—般說來,我們只投保水潰險 。
A: Do your cover risks other than WPA, for instance, TPND, Weight and Fresh and Rainwater Damage?
A:除水潰險以外,你們還投其他險別嗎?比如:提貨不著 險,重量、保鮮和雨水險 。
B:Yes. If the buyers want of have the goods insured against these risks, we shall arrange for them.
B:是的,如果買主想投保此類險別,我們將給他們安排投 保 。
A:And It is the buyers who will pay for the extra premium, I think.
A:我想這額外的保險費將由買方支付 。
B:That's It. According to the international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless they are called for by the buyers.
B:是的,按照國際慣例,我們不投保這類險別,除非買主要求投保 。
4檢驗貨物商務英語對話
A:Shall we get down to the inspection?
A:我們來討論檢驗問題吧 。
B:OK.
B:好的 。
A : Since this is the first time you purchase from us.
A:因為這是你們第一次向我們購買商品,我很樂意聽一 下你對檢驗的意見 。
B : These goods are not allowed to import to China without our legal inspection.
B:這些貨物不經過我國的法定檢驗不準進口到中國 。
A:Then how can I arrange for the deal?
A:那么我該怎樣來安排這筆買賣?
B:You can send in your samples first for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to China.
B:你們可以先寄來樣品進行法定檢驗 。一旦獲準,貨物 即可裝運到中國 。
A;That’ll be too long a time.
A:這樣辦時間太長了
B:The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.
B:另外一種辦法是,在樣品檢驗的同時,貨物直接裝運到 保稅區 。
A:That's terrific.
A:那太好了 。
B:ln fact, it’s also very convenient for us.
B:實際上對我們也很方便 。
A : I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you very much for your help.
A:我就去安排這筆買賣 。非常感謝你的幫助 。