開心的其他表達 表達歡樂喜悅的心情



文章插圖
開心的其他表達 表達歡樂喜悅的心情

文章插圖
有時候,你想表達你真的,真的非常想做某事的程度 。換句話說,你要表達你的熱情,那么下面這些表達你都用得到 。
to be pumped = to be very excited and physically ready to do something激動=非常興奮,實際上已經準備好做某事
I’m pumped to welcome to the Mario to the stage!我非常激動地歡迎馬里奧來到舞臺!
Are you pumped for vacation next month?你對下個月的假期興奮嗎?
to be stoked = to be very enthused about something振奮=對某事非常熱心
She’s stoked about her trip to Tahiti next week.她對下周去塔希提的旅行感到興奮 。
No, I’m not stoked about the test. I hate tests!不,我對考試不感興趣 。我討厭考試!
對你正在做的事情表達熱情
這些表達式用來表達和你自己有關的事 。你還可以使用這些表達來表明其他人對他/她自己的事感到興奮 。
S + be + (really, very, quite) excited + about something主語 + be +(really, very, quite) excited + about something
Use this form for a special event or opportunity:使用此結構來表達對特殊事件或機會的激動:
I’m very excited about working with Tom on the new project.我很高興能和湯姆在新項目上合作 。
I’m quite excited about my new car!我很興奮擁有了一輛新車 。
S + be + (really) looking forward to something主語 + be + (really) looking forward to something
Use this form when you are anticipating a meeting or other event in the future. This expression is common in business settings:當你期待會議或其他未來的事件時,請使用此結構 。這種表達在商業環境中是很常見的:
I’m really looking forward to opening the new store next week.我對下星期開這家新商店真的很期待 。
She’s looking forward to taking some time off work.她期待著休假一段時間 。
S + feel confident that …主語 + feel confident that …
Use this form to express that you have confidence that something will happen in the future:使用這個結構來表達你對將來會發生某事有信心:
I feel confident that I’ll get the position.我相信我能得到這個職位 。
We feel confident that our son will succeed.我們確信我們的兒子會成功 。
S + cherish主語 + cherish
Use cherish on special occasions as this form is quite strong:在特殊場合使用cherish,因為這種結構情感很強烈:
I cherish the time I spend with you.我珍惜與你共度的時光 。
Jack cherishes every opportunity to speak to a client.杰克珍惜每一個與客戶交談的機會 。
Expressing Enthusiasm with Adjectives用形容詞表達熱情
有些形容詞用在恰當的時刻,增加了特別的強調,用來表示熱情和喜悅 。注意不要過度使用,因為它們在過度使用時會失去它們的影響力 。下面是使用這些形容詞的適當時機的幾個例子:
Wow, that’s amazing! I’ve never seen a sunset like that before!哇,太棒了!我以前從未見過這樣的日落!
Look at that mountain. It’s awesome!看那座山 。太棒了!
I Can’t Believe It!我不敢相信!
The phrase I can’t believe is often used to express something that surprises you in a good way:I can’t believe這個短語經常用來表達一些讓你驚訝的好的事物:
I can’t believe how much fun that ride was!我簡直不敢相信那是多么有趣啊!
I can’t believe how much I love you!我不敢相信我有多愛你!
Expressing Enthusiasm for Someone Else表達對別人的熱情
Here are a number of phrases used to express enthusiasm when we hear someone’s good news.當我們聽到某人的好消息時,這里有一些表達欣喜的短語 。
S + be + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted + for you / them / him / her主語 + be + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted + for you / them / him / her
Use these adverbs and adjectives in combination to express happiness for someone:用這些副詞和形容詞組合來表達某人的祝福:
I’m really delighted for you. Good luck!我真為你高興 。祝你好運!
She’s so excited for her husband.她為丈夫感到開心 。
Congratulations! / Congratulations on the / your …祝賀你!祝賀你的…
You can express enthusiasm for special achievements by beginning with congratulations:你可以從祝賀開始,來表達對特殊成就的喜悅:
Congratulations on your new house!恭喜你有了新房子!
Congratulations! You must be a proud father!祝賀你!你一定是個令人驕傲的父親!
S + must + be + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted主語 + must + be + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted
Use the modal verb of probability must to express your belief that what you say about someone else is true:使用表達可能性的情態動詞must來表達你相信別人說的是真的:
You must be so excited!你一定很興奮!
She must have been thrilled!她一定很興奮吧!
That’s great / fantastic / wonderful!太棒了/太好了/太贊了!
When someone shares their enthusiasm they expect you to react to their good news. Here are some phrases to help you spread the joy:當某人分享他們的熱情時,他們期望你對他們的好消息做出反應 。這里有一些短語可以幫助你傳播快樂:
Your wife is pregnant. That’s fantastic!你妻子懷孕了 。太棒了!
That’s great! You should be proud of yourself.那太好了!你應該為自己感到驕傲 。
I’m (so, very, really) happy for you.我真的為你感到非常高興 。
Use this phrase to express that you truly wish someone the best:用這個短語來表達你真誠地希望某人一切都好:
I’m really happy for you. I’m sure you’ll be great at your new job.我真為你高興 。我相信你會在新工作上越來越棒 。
I’m so happy for you and your husband. Would you like a boy or a girl?我為你和你的丈夫感到高興 。你想要男孩還是女孩?
You deserve it!你值得這一切!
Use this phrase to express joy when someone has worked hard for an achievement. You deserve it is also used to say that someone deserves a special gift or consideration.用這個短語來表達當某人為一項成就努力工作時的喜悅 。你應得的,它也被用來說,某人值得特別的禮物或關注 。
I heard about your new job. Congratulations! You deserve it.我聽說你的新工作了 。祝賀你!這是你應得的 。
【開心的其他表達 表達歡樂喜悅的心情】Let’s go out to dinner. You deserve it.我們出去吃飯吧 。這是你應得的 。