沮喪是心情還是神態 用一句話寫出沮喪的心情



文章插圖
沮喪是心情還是神態 用一句話寫出沮喪的心情

文章插圖

“Depression” is a word we hear often, because it can be used in different ways. The word “depression” has three major definitions.“沮喪”是我們經常聽到的一個詞 , 因為它可以用不同的方式 ?!熬趩省币辉~有三個主要的含義 。
1. Depression1.抑郁
A feeling of extreme unhappiness or discouragement.極度不快樂或沮喪的感覺 。
My mother went through a depression after my father’s death.我父親去世后 , 我母親患上了抑郁癥 。
2. Depression2.蕭條
A severe economic recession; when an economy is suffering.嚴重的經濟衰退;經濟受挫時 。
The Great Depression in the United States was a difficult time to find work, and support a family.美國的經濟大蕭條時期 , 很難找到工作 , 養家糊口 。
3. Depression3.下陷
Something that is pushed down, sunken, or hollow on the surface.表面被推倒、凹陷或低洼的東西 。
We were planning to build a house on this property, but now we have noticed a big depression on the land, that might lead to flooding.我們本來打算在這塊地上蓋一棟房子 , 但現在我們注意到地上有一個大坑 , 這可能導致洪水泛濫 。
Below are a few synonyms to this commonly used word, depression, and examples of how to use them, so you can start practicing using them today!下面是這個常用詞“抑郁”的一些同義詞 , 以及如何使用它們的例子 , 所以你可以從今天開始練習使用它們!
1. Depression1.沮喪
Dejection黯然神傷
Feeling an extreme sadness.感到極度悲傷 。
The woman felt dejected after her beloved dog died.她心愛的狗死后 , 這女人感到悲痛欲絕 。
After the events of the previous day, I woke up feeling an extreme dejection.前一天的事情發生后 , 我醒來時感到極度沮喪 。
Despondency垂頭喪氣
Feeling emotionally low of hope or confidence.情緒上缺乏希望或信心 。
I want to have hope, but after 12 rejection letters, I’m beginning to feel a merciless despondency.我也想懷有希望 , 但在收到12封拒絕信后 , 我開始感到一種絕望的灰心喪氣 。
Together, with love and support, we’ve gotten past the moment of despondency after last year’s events.在愛和支持下 , 我們一起度過了去年那件事后的沮喪時刻 。
Despair絕望
Completely being without hope.完全沒有希望 。
Do not despair; you need to have hope for each and every day!不要絕望 , 你需要每天都有希望!
The music had so much despair to the tune and melody.這個音樂在曲調和旋律上都流露出深深的絕望 。
Gloom陰郁沉悶
Feeling emotional darkness.[/en感覺情緒消極陰暗 。
[en]Walking through that dark, thick forest, I couldn’t help but feel a kind of gloom being there alone.
走在那片黑暗茂密的森林里 , 我禁不住感到一種孤獨的憂郁 。
It was a rainy, dark, gloomy day, but sometimes, those are my favorite.那是一個陰雨連綿 , 黑暗陰沉的日子 , 但有時 , 這些恰恰是我最喜歡的天氣 。
Hopelessness毫無希望的
Not having hope.沒有任何希望 。
It’s true, after a certain amount of rejections, I began to feel hopeless, but now in retrospect, I see the benefits of the situation.的確 , 經過一定數量的拒絕之后 , 我開始感到絕望 , 但現在回想起來 , 我看到了這種情況的好處 。
Hopelessness will benefit no one if you let it consume you.如果你任由絕望吞噬你 , 沒有人會受益 。
Misery悲慘痛苦的
A physical, mental, or emotional distress.身體、精神或情感上的痛苦 。
There was so much misery during the war, but as a community, we always maintained hope.戰爭期間有很多苦難 , 但作為一個共同體 , 我們始終堅守著希望 。
Misery is a dangerous emotion if you let it stay with you for too long.如果你讓它停留太久 , 痛苦就成了一種危險的情緒 。
Sorrow悲傷欲絕
An emotion of severe sadness or distress caused by loss or disappointment.因失去或失望而引起的極度悲傷或痛苦的情緒 。
After my friend’s funeral, the sorrow stayed with me for months and years after.在我朋友的葬禮之后 , 悲傷在我心里持續了數月甚至數年 。
The film was sorrowful, but so beautiful in its message.這部電影很悲傷 , 但表達的內容卻很美 。
2. Depression2.蕭條
Recession蕭條萎靡
A period of economic decline in a nation or city.一個國家或城市的經濟衰退期 。
The recession resulted in a lot of lost homes and businesses.經濟衰退導致許多房屋和企業都承受損失 。
The big question is what will happen to all of the recent college graduates, during this recession?最大的問題是 , 在經濟衰退期間 , 所有的大學畢業生都會怎么樣?
3. Depression3.凹陷
Cavity空洞
An empty space within a solid object.固體物體內的空位 。
My dentist found a deep cavity in one of the molars of my teeth.我的牙醫在我的一顆臼齒上發現了一個深洞 。
The car made a heavy noise as it drove over the large cavity in the road.汽車駛過馬路上的大洞時會發出很大的噪音 。[/cn
Dent[cn]凹痕
A small hollow made by pressure.由壓力形成的小洞 。
I dropped my phone, and was so upset to find an ugly dent on its side, when I picked it up.我把手機掉在地上 , 當我撿起它時 , 發現手機側面有一個難看的凹痕 , 我很難過 。
The car parked next to mine was too close, and its driver dented my side door when opening theirs.[/en停在我旁邊的車離我太近了 , 司機打開側門時把我的側門撞凹了 。
[en]Indentation
缺口
A deep dip in something.在某物上的深浸 。
The scar on my right arm has left an indentation that always reminds me of the day I had my bicycle accident.我右臂上的傷疤留下了一個凹痕 , 它總是讓我想起發生自行車事故的那一天 。
【沮喪是心情還是神態 用一句話寫出沮喪的心情】My boyfriend bought me a silver necklace with an indentation of a heart.我男朋友給我買了一條有心形凹痕的銀項鏈 。