商務英語電話情景對話:詢問產品 商務英語電話情景對話產品包裝

1 商務 英語 電話情景對話
Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.請叫他給我回電話,是有關067號貨的樣品 。下面介紹商務英語電話情景對話,希望可以幫助到您 。

商務英語電話情景對話:詢問產品 商務英語電話情景對話產品包裝

文章插圖

A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.
A:早上好!這里是哈德遜紡織品公司 。
B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?
B:早上好!請叫懷特先生聽電話 。
A: Yes. Hold the line, please… Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?
A:好的,請稍等……喂,懷特先生現在根本走不開,直到11點才有空 。需要我轉告一下嗎?
B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.
B:當然,請叫他給我回電話,是有關067號貨的樣品 。
A: Yes. What's your name, please?
A:可以,請問您貴姓?
B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.
B:我是泛美服裝公司的艾拉姆 。
A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?
A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的電話嗎?
【商務英語電話情景對話:詢問產品 商務英語電話情景對話產品包裝】B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.
B:知道,但我還是跟你說一下,82345678 。
A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.
A:謝謝,艾拉姆先生,我會轉告懷特先生 。
2介紹與問候商務英語對話
A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.
A:您好,大衛,很高興再次見到您 。
B: Hello, Tom. How's business?
B:您好,湯姆,生意怎么樣?
A: Oh, can't complain.
A:噢,還不錯 。
B: And the family?
B:家人怎么樣?
A: Fine, thanks.
A:很好,謝謝 。
B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.
B:好的,湯姆,我給你介紹一位同事,昆汀·理查德森 。昆汀剛剛從EA公司來到我們公司工作,從現在起,他將為您服務 。他是您的日常聯絡員 。
C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.
C:您好,托馬斯先生 。
A: Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.
A:請叫我湯姆吧托馬斯先生"聽起來老氣橫秋的 。
C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.
C:好的,湯姆,我叫昆汀 。我盼望和您一起工作 。
B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.
B:昆汀,我想讓你好好關照他 。他是我們最好的客戶之一 。
C: I'll do my best.
C:我會盡力的 。
B: I'm sure you will, Quentin.
B:昆汀,我想你會的 。
C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?
C:那么,作為開始,我們先一起吃個午飯怎么樣?
A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David.
A:大衛,你可知道我最愛去的飯店 。
3有關感謝的商務英語對話
A: Hello.
A:你好 。
B: Oh, hello, Bobby. How are you doing these days?
B:哦,你好,鮑比 。你近來好嗎?

商務英語電話情景對話:詢問產品 商務英語電話情景對話產品包裝

文章插圖

A: I'm much better, thank you very much. I am just about to call to tell you how I appreciate the flowers you sent me.
A:好多了,謝謝你 。我正要打電話告訴你,你送的花我真是太喜歡了 。
B: I'm glad you like them , Bobby. Your wife said yellow roses are your favorite.
B:你喜歡,我很高興,鮑比 。你太太說你喜歡黃玫瑰 。
A: Yes,they're really beautiful. Thank you very much.
A:是的,黃玫瑰真的很美 。太感謝了 。
B: That's my pleasure, Bobby. Just hope you're feeling better.
B:不用謝,鮑比 。我多希望你盡快好起來啊!
A: I am. The doctor says 1 can go home the day after tomorrow.
A:我是好起來了,醫生說我后天就能出院了 。
B: Day after tomorrow-so soon–why,Bobby, that's marvelous. I bet Celia was very happy to hear that.
B:后天——這么快——噢,鮑比,棒極了!西莉亞聽到這個好消息,肯定高興得很吧 。
A: She doesn't know it yet. I found out only an hour ago. I couldn't have reached her so soon.
A:她還不知道呢 。我也只是一小時前才知道的,還沒來得及告訴她 。
4情感表達商務英語對話
A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unbelievable.
A:我實在不能忍受那個愚蠢的家伙了,真是不可思議 。
B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.
B:噢,親愛的,別放心上 。原諒像他那樣的新手吧!
A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.
A:他做事總是沒腦子,快把我逼瘋了 。
B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.
B:我建議你和他談談,也教教他怎么處理那些問題 。
A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me.
A:我告訴過他怎么做很多次了,但是他總是不昕我的 。
B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not a boss.
B:或許你應該和他以朋友的身份談談,而不是以上司的身份 。
A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff.
A:噢,我總是和下屬很難相處 。
B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!
B:把他們當成你的好朋友,和他們說話就像咱倆這樣 。還要保證不發脾氣 。
A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.
A:噢,太糟了 。恐怕我要改變改變形象了 。
B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions.
B:不,不需要 。你只需要尊重他們和他們的想法就好了 。
A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless.
A:但是他們有時候交上來一些沒用的提議,非常沒有價值 。
B: Oh , no one is perfect.
B:沒人是完美的 。
A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way.
A:對啊,這么一想我應該對他們客氣點 。
B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team.
B:上帝眼里每個人都是平等的 。我們在團隊里應該是平等的 。
A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent.
A:非常感謝,你說話總是很得體 。
B: Thanks for saying that.
B:謝謝你這樣說 。