商務英語郵件常用句子
深盼貴公司及早回復的句子有:1、We hope to receive your favors at early date.2、We hope to be favored with a reply with the least delay.下面介紹更多商務英語郵件常用句子,希望對您有所幫助 。

文章插圖
開場白
初次開場白:
It is my pleasure to write here for you.
回復開場白:
1、Further to our conversation earlier,
2、As discussed over the phone,
3、Thanks for you kind reply.
4、Thank you for your inquiry/email.
5、Thanks for your letter. It is my pleasure to receive your reply!
結尾
NO.1We will noted and many thanks!
NO.2I hope everything with you is fine.
NO.3Many thanks for your support.
NO.4I hope you are well and in good health!
深盼貴公司及早回復
1、We hope to receive your favors at early date.
2、We hope to be favored with a reply with the least delay.
3、We await good news with patience.
4、We hope to receive a favorable reply per return mail.
5、We await the favor of your early (prompt) reply.
承蒙貴公司重視, 感謝之至
NO.1Please accept our thanks for your usual kind attention.
NO.2Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
NO.3We are obliged to you for your kind attention in this matter.
NO.4We are greatly obliged for your trial order just received.
NO.5We wish to assure you of your appreciation of your courtesy in this matter.
回函遲誤, 請見諒
1、Please excuse my late reply to your very friendly letter of March 1.
2、I hope you will forgive me for not having written you for so long.
3、I hope you will excuse me for not having replied to you until today.
4、I humbly apologize to you for my delay in answering your kind letter of May 5.
實戰商務英語口語句子
21.What is your plan? 你的計劃是什么?
22.When is the store closing? 這家店什么時候結束營業?
23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九點能來嗎?
24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十點過后再回家嗎?
25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 會議原定了兩個小時,不過現在還沒有結束 。
26.Tom’s birthday is this week. 湯姆的生日就在這個星期 。
【商務英語寫郵件 英文商務郵件常用】27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一會呢?
28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能請你替我個班/你能幫我嗎/你能告訴我到那里怎么走嗎?
29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否請你幫我個忙?
30.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他對瘋狂英語很著迷 。
31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他買那車花了多少錢嗎?
32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了嗎?/欺騙他的妻子嗎?
34.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那個新項目嗎?
35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道這些襯衫都賣半價了嗎?
36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天請假嗎?
37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜歡和你一起工作 。
38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道嗎?斯通最終和他的秘書結婚了 。
39.Let’s get together for lunch. 讓我們一起吃頓午餐吧 。
40.How did you do on your test? 你這次考試的結果如何?
41.Do you think you can come? 你認為你能來嗎?
外貿充電站常用的英文郵件語句
1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you…
我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定 。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…
關于我們今天在電話中的談話…

文章插圖
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…
在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about…
在先前我所提到的關于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…
如我在之前郵件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone…
如我們上次在電話中所說的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting…
如我們在上次會議中所決定的…
9. as you requested…
根據貴方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…
回復貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
這是對您今早發來的郵件的回復 。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的賣點 。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答復你我們合約的一些待解決的議題 。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你關于這個主題的留言 。我在想您你是否可以再詳盡的說明一下,也就是再提供多一點相關細節 。( i.e.= that is/ that is to say )
15. Please be advised/informed that…
請被告知…
16. Please note that…
請注意…
17. We would like to inform you that…
我們想要通知你…
18. I am convinced that…
我確信…
19. We agree with you on…
我們同意你在…的看法 。
20. I am delighted to tell you that…
我很高興地告訴你…
商務英語經典句的應用
商務英語經典句的應用:以應季為理由
句式1:We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible.
我方希望貴方能夠盡快給我方發送空調 。您知道這是應季貨物 。
應用對話:
A: What can I do for you?
我能為您做什么嗎?
B: We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible. You know they are seasonal.
我方希望貴方能夠盡快給我方發送空調 。您知道這是應季貨物 。
A: We will try our best, but you know our goods are in large demand.
我們會盡力的,但是您也知道我們的貨物需求量很大 。
句式2:The hot season is rapidly approaching.
暢銷季節馬上要到來了 。
應用對話:
A: The hot season is rapidly approaching.
暢銷季節馬上要到來了 。
B: Yes.
是的 。
A: Your early reply will be appreciated.
我們將感謝您的早日回復 。
B: We will.
我們會的 。
其他表達法:
The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.
我方訂的貨物的季節性很強 。所以最好立即發貨 。
In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.
為了應季,早日發貨對我方極為重要 。
催促發貨的目的是為了獲得更好的服務,對己方出現的問題求得盡快的、妥善的解決 。
- 商務英語會議情景對話六人組 商務英語會議情景對話3人產品介紹
- 《三國演義》是誰寫的中國第一部長篇章回體歷史演義名著
- 阿拉伯數字和漢字大寫數字的真實性 123456789百千萬的大寫
- 正確寫字姿勢包括哪些要素
- 小明寫完作業后,仔細地檢查了一遍,確認無誤才去睡覺了。 仔細的意思是什么
- 小寒問候語怎么寫 網友:氣溫降,寒風吹,關懷掛心腸
- 《從島主到國王》作者:符寶 有沒有寫自己建立王國的小說
- 國際通用名稱為nanometer,簡寫nm 厘米下面是什么單位
- 描寫水的四字詞語有哪些
- 英語作文寫周末干什么 周末做什么的英語作文
