有時 , 我們去外地出差 。到了一個地方 , 我們不知道自己在哪里 , 也無法到達目的地 。這時候我們就要向別人問路了 。這是問路英語口語對話.讓我們來看看:
【問路英語口語對話】

文章插圖
A:Excuse me, is this the way to the Great Wall?
勞駕 , 請問去長城是這么走的嗎?
B:Oh, it is really far from here. You’re going in the wrong direction actually.
長城離這兒可遠著呢 , 你走錯方向啦 。
A:I must have taken a wrong turn.
哦 , 剛才一定是拐錯彎了 。
B:It doesn’t matter. Go back the way you came. After about five kilometers, you’ll see a hotel on the side of the road. It’s a big one. You can’t miss it.
沒事 , 你可以原路返回 , 開5公里 , 會看見路邊有個酒店 , 挺大的 , 你應該能看見 。
A:And then?
好的 , 然后呢?
B:Take the next right. Drive about one click further, and you’ll see the entrance of the highway to the Great Wall.
在下一個路口右拐 , 再開一公里左右 , 就會看見去長城的高速公路入口了 。
A:Thanks a lot.
太感謝了!
B:You’re welcome.
不客氣 。
A:By the way, how long does it take?
對了 , 這大概得花多長時間?
B:Without traffic, it takes about an hour.
不堵車的話 , 一個小時吧 。
A:I heard the Great Wall closes early in the afternoon. Do you think I can make it before closing?
聽說長城下午關的挺早的 , 我能在關門前趕到那兒嗎?
B:Yes, I think so. It doesn’t close until 5 o’clock. You still have plenty of time.
嗯 , 下午5點才關門 , 還早著呢 。
A:Great! Thank you!
太好了 , 謝謝!
B:My pleasure, and have a good time!
不客氣 , 玩得開心 。
【問路的英語對話帶翻譯】
A:Excuse me, do the buses stop here?
打擾了 , 公車在這里停嗎?
B:Yes, they all stop at this corner.
是的 , 他們都在這個角落停 。
A:I want to go to Broadway and 82nd Street. Can I take any bus that comes along?
我想去百老匯和第82街 。有沒有公車到同時到這兩個地方的?
B:You can take any bus except the Number 9.
你可以搭任何一路公車 , 除了9路之外 。
A:How often do the buses run?
公車多久一班?
B:They run about every five minutes.
每5分鐘一班 。
A:Fine.How long does it take to get to 82nd Street?
好的 。去第82街要多久?
B:About fifteen minutes. It's not far.Are you a stranger in New York?
大概15分鐘 。不遠 。你剛來紐約嗎?
A:Yes, I am. I arrived only three days ago from Japan.
是的 , 我三天前剛從日本過來 。
B:How do you like New York city?
你覺得紐約市怎么樣?

文章插圖
A:I like it very much, but it's a little confusing to me.
我非常喜歡它 , 但是對我來說有點混亂 。
B:You'll soon get accustomed to it. It's not difficult. Well, here's the bus.Fortunately, it's not full.
你很快就會習慣的 。這并不難 。額 , 公車來了 。很幸運 , 人未滿 。
A:Thank you for the information.
謝謝你提供的信息 。
B:Don't mention it.
不客氣 。
【關于問路的英語對話2人】
A:Hi Michael.
你好!邁克爾 。
M:Hi Amy. What's up?
你好!艾米 , 你好嗎?
A:I'm looking for the airport. Can you tell me how to get there?
我要去機場 , 你能告訴我怎么去嗎?
M:No, sorry. I don't know.
哦 , 很抱歉 , 我不知道 。
A:I think I can take the subway to the airport. Do you know where the subway is?
我覺得我可以坐地鐵去機場 , 你知道地鐵在哪兒嗎?
M:Sure, it's over there.
當然知道 , 就在那邊 。
A:Where? I don't see it.
在哪兒?我沒看到 。
M:Across the street.
在街的對面 。
A:Oh, I see it now. Thanks.
哦 , 我看到啦 , 謝謝 。
M:No problem.
不客氣 。
A:Do you know if there's a restroom around here?
哦 , 你知道附近哪兒有廁所嗎?
M:Yes, there's one here. It's in the store.
知道 , 這邊就有一個 , 在這個商店里 。
A:Thank you.
好的 , 謝謝 。
M:Bye.
再見 。
【問路英語情景對話】
A:Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the railway station?
請問去火車站怎么走?
B:Just go straight along this street, turn left at the first crossing and walk straight ahead about 100 meters. You can’t miss it.
沿著這條街一直往前走 , 到第一個十字路口向左拐 , 然后再往前走100米 就是了 。你一定能看到 。
A:About how long will it take me to get there?
去那兒大約要多少時間?
B:It’s about 20 minutes’ walk, I think.
步行大概要二十分鐘 。
A:I see. Is there a bus I can take?
我明白了 , 可以乘公共汽車去嗎?
B:Yes, you can take the No. 5 bus over there. Get off at the next stop.
可以 , 你可以在那兒乘5路車 , 在下一站下車 。
A:Thank you so much for your help.
非常感謝你的幫助 。
B:It’s my pleasure.
【問路英語口語對話四人 問路英語口語對話十六句】不客氣 。
- 周末計劃的英語對話 關于周末計劃的英語對話
- 商務英語口語之產品介紹ppt 商務英語產品介紹和推銷
- 辦理行李托運英語對話 托運行李對話的英文
- 口語課講什么 英語口語課怎么說
- 我做完了用英語口語怎么說 口語完成的英文
- C羅桑托斯發生了激烈的對話 曝C羅得知不首發后威脅離隊
- 商務英語公司介紹情景對話 介紹公司的對話 英語
- 練好英語口語有什么用 練好英語口語的好處
- C羅和孫興慜的直接對話 盤點葡萄牙韓國20年恩怨
- 英語口語partb技巧 英語聽說partB技巧
