經典浪漫的英文求婚詞集錦獻給我的專屬愛人

經典浪漫的英文求婚詞集錦獻給我的專屬愛人


Well, you can’t marry someone when you’re in love with someone else. I loveyou. 你不能娶了某個人卻愛著另外一個人 。我愛你 。這里是經典浪漫的英文求婚詞集錦,獻給我的專屬愛人,來看看吧!
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁給(娶)我嗎?
Would you be my wife/husband?
你愿意當我的妻子/丈夫嗎?
I want to spend the rest of my life with you 。
我想與你共度余生 。
I want to be with you forever 。
我要永遠與你相守 。
That I can’t go on any longer without you. 沒有你我就活不下去了 。
Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees? 要我跪下來求你才相信我嗎?
But I cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past thefriendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling morebeautiful, more pure, more sacred.但是難道你現在還沒有發覺,我對你的感情已經很成熟了嗎?那種感情,是那么美好純潔和神圣 。
This is an honorable proposal of marriage made at what I consider a mostopportune moment. 這可是一次十分莊嚴的求婚啊,我覺得時機已經很適當了 。
What kind of a ring would you like, my darling? 喜歡什么樣的戒指呢,親愛的?
I’ll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon my ill-gottengains can buy. 我會和你去新奧爾良度蜜月,那將是最豪華舒適的 。
Will you marry me? I’d make a good husband, I’m not a smart man, but I knowwhat love is. 你能嫁給我嗎?我會做個好丈夫的,我不是很聰明,但我知道什么是愛 。
【經典浪漫的英文求婚詞集錦獻給我的專屬愛人】There I was, standing there in the church and for the first time in mywhole life I realized I totally and utterly loved one person.我當時站在教堂里,生平第一次意識到,自己全心全意愛著一個人 。