商務英語兩人對話20句 英文商務對話兩人

1 商務 英語 兩人對話篇一
Perfectly right.Just as you said,business partners should spare profit and loss.不必客氣.正像你剛才說的,生意伙伴應該是既分享利潤,又分擔損失 。下面介紹商務英語兩人對話,希望可以幫助到您 。

商務英語兩人對話20句 英文商務對話兩人

文章插圖

A:Shall we take up the business now?
A:現在我們來談談生意,好嗎?
B : That's fine with me. I'm ready.
B:好啊,談吧 。
A:We'd like you to provide us with a technical license to improve our present products and develop new ones.
A:我們想要你們提供一項技術許可證來改進現有產品,并開發新產品 。
【商務英語兩人對話20句 英文商務對話兩人】B:l hope we can satisfy your requirements. We'll guarantee that machines and technology are of advanced world levels,and the technology provided is integrated,precise and reliable.
B:希望我們能滿足你的需要 。我們將保證機器和技術是 世界先進水平的,所提供的技術是全面、精確的,而且 是可靠的 。
A:Very good. What right will the license grant to us?
A:很好 。這項許可證給予我們什么權利?
B:lt will grant rights of both manufacture and sales of our products.
B:給予生產和銷售我們產品的許可 。
A : Does the license include the patent?
A:這項許可證包括專利嗎?
B:Yes.
B:是的 。
2商務英語兩人對話篇二
A: Mm ."Are you Mr. Johnson? I'm Green, the one whom you are going to talk with. I‘ve been expecting you. Glad you've come.
A:嗯,你是約翰遜先生嗎?我是格林,就是你想談話的那 位 。我正在恭候你的到來呢 。很高興你來了 。
B:l am very pleased to meet you.
B:很高興見到你 。
A:Please tell me what I can do for you? Don't hesitate.
A:請不要躊躇,能告訴我,有什么我可以為您效勞的嗎?
B:Thank you, Mr. Green. We would like to discuss the problem of Customs clearance today.
B:謝謝,格林先生,我們今天想和你談一下結關的問題 。
A:I'm ready to discuss it with you. What do you have in mind?
A:我非常樂意和你談這些 。你的初步設想是什么?
B:Mm…,think it is your responsibility to clear the Customs, because the construction project is being carried out on a turnkey basis.
B:嗯,我認為您方應承擔報關的責任 。因為我們這是全包工程 。
A : Sure. It is a turn-key project. But I think It will help us both If you take charge of the Customs clearance, and we focus our attention on the quality,the cost,and the design of the project.
A:當然,我知道,我們這是全包工程,但是我想如果由你 方負責結關的話,我們雙方都會受益,我方可以集中精 力解決主要問題,諸如工程的質量、造價及設計問題 。
B:OK, that sounds quite reasonable. We agree to clear the Customs ourselves. But you should take care of your obligations.
B:好的,你的話不無道理,我方同意由我們自己來進行結 關工作,但是你們要保證履行你們所許諾的義務.
A:That's all right. Thank you very much. You see our cooperation is a fruitful one.
A:沒問題,十分感謝你們,我們的合作是富有成效的 。
B : Perfectly right. Just as you said,business partners should spare profit and loss.
B:不必客氣 。正像你剛才說的,生意伙伴應該是既分享利潤,又分擔損失 。
3商務英語兩人對話篇三
A:Mr. Bell, we've carefully considered your proposal, but we think the compensation trade arrangement suits us better.
A:比爾先生,我們仔細考慮了你們的建議,但我們認為補 償貿易更適合我方 。

商務英語兩人對話20句 英文商務對話兩人

文章插圖

B : it suits us fine as well.
B:對我方也很合適 。
A:Is it possible to compensate by other products under a compensation trade arrangement?
A:在補償貿易安排下,可以用其他產品償付嗎?
B:Are you suggesting that you’ll supply us the computer software production line according to our price and take your compensation by counter purchase?
B:你是說你們準備以我們的要價提供給我們電腦軟件生 產線,并以回購方式接受貸款補償嗎?
A:Yes,we don't need any computer software right now.
A:是的,但我們目前不需要電腦軟件 。
B:What kind of products would you prefer?
B:你們想要什么產品呢?
A : We'd like the payment by some raw materials such as cotton,coal or oil.
A:我們希望能以諸如棉花、煤或石油這樣的原材料償還 貨款 。
B : Coal and oil are also badly needed in this country. I think we can compensate with cotton.
B:煤和石油也是我們國家的急需商品,我想我們能以棉 花償還貨款 。
A:That's fine.
A:那不錯 。
B:How long do you expect completion of payment to take?
B:你們打算讓我們多久還清貨款呢?
A:How about 2 years?
A:兩年怎么樣?
B : I'm afraid Ifs too difficult for us. How about 5 years?
B:對我們來說,這恐怕太困難了,5年怎么樣?
A:All right. But you need to pay interest.
A:好吧,但你們要支付利息 。
B:That is no problem.
B:這沒問題 。
4商務英語兩人對話篇四
A:Good morning, sir. Yesterday,l got a call from you, asking me to come today to check and fetch the computer I ordered the other day.
A:早上好,先生 。昨天我接到你們的電話,叫我今天來取 我幾天前訂購的電腦 。,
B:Well,your name, please?
B:請問先生姓名?
A:John Brown.
A:約翰布朗 。
B:Oh,yes,Mr. Brown. Step this way, please. Here we are. This is the one you ordered. We have been testing it for three days and It works well. And now, you may have a look yourself. Take your time.
B:好的,布朗先生,請這邊來 。到了 。這是您訂的那臺電腦,我們連續三天對它進行了測試,性能良好 ?,F在您 自己再慢慢看看 。
A:Thank you. It's really excellent. However, nobody can guarantee everything. What if there should occur some mechanical problems?
A:謝謝你 。很好,但是誰也不能保證一切,萬一出了問題怎么辦呢?
B:If it doesn't work properly within two months, you may bring it back. If there is any repair work needed within this time,our service department will see to it free of charge. And we guarantee it for two years. After the expiration of the guarantee, we charge for the parts only.
B:兩個月內如果運轉不靈,您可以退貨 。在這段時間內,如果需要修理,我們的服務部門會免費為您服務;我們 保修兩年,保修期過了以后,我們只收取零件費 。
A:It sounds very attractive. I think I am quite satisfied. By the way, could you have it delivered?
A:聽上去很有吸引力,我很滿意 。順便問問,你們送貨 嗎?
B : Yes, of course. All goods purchased here can be delivered free.
B:送的,凡在本店購買的商品一律免費送貨 。
A:That's good. Where should I pay,please?
A:不錯 。請問在哪里付款?
B : Please pay the cashier over there. Here's the receipt. And this is your warranty certificate. Please keep it.
B:那邊的收銀臺 。這是收據,這是保修單,請保存好 。
A:Thank you.
A:謝謝 。